Team Training Of Bodyguard Groups
The level of effectiveness and professionalism of the personal guard group is determined by the skill level of the weakest fighter in this team. The strength of the team lies in everyone. The strength of everyone is on the team.
A personal security group is a team that works as one cohesive mechanism, where everyone’s actions are brought to automaticity. The life of the protected person directly depends on how well coordinated and these actions are. For the successful fulfillment of their duties, the personal security group must hone the interaction both within its unit and with other units providing security and life support for the protected person.
Do you want to learn how to work as a team? Welcome to the training “Co-ordination of Personal Protection Groups” from the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL”!
GOALS OF THE COURSE
The study of group interaction tactics and advanced training of personnel guard groups. Improving the individual skill of a bodyguard acting as part of a group in the event of a threat to a protected person.
YOU WILL LEARN
During the training, you will develop stable skills of interaction, command and tactical actions as part of a group in a difficult operational environment. You will learn the tactics of escorting the protected person, get practical algorithms for actions when evacuating VIP in various situations. Practice firing contact skills as part of a group. After training personal security groups in tactical coordination, you will have knowledge that will improve your work efficiency and allow you to reach a new professional level.
The training is recommended for bodyguards working as part of personal protection groups with a minimum experience of interaction (newly created units), and already having basic tactical and technical training.
The training technique includes reproducing the dynamics of real situations and stress factors, tactics of combat interaction as part of a personal guard group, and algorithms for actions in various extreme situations. The Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” teaches its cadets tactics and techniques that have been tested in practice and proven to be effective in real-life situations.
- The choice of strategies and tactics for protecting VIPs depending on the challenges and threats to their security, individual goals, and conditions;
- Operational planning of activities when working with a protected person;
- Tactical techniques for the interaction of body-guard groups in the protection of VIPs in different conditions (pedestrian escort, motorcade escort by car, security at a mass event, water recreation, air travel, foreign business trips, security in high-risk areas, etc.);
- Taking a protected person under protection;
- Group work in various formats (work “by numbers”, reinforced group, truncated group, interaction with other body-guard groups);
- Difficult operational environment. Tactical actions - modeling situations;
- Working out routes, boarding and disembarking a client, changing cars;
- Tactics of group actions during the evacuation of drugs.
WHAT IS THE RESULT
At the exit, the customer will receive a body-guard group that thinks and is trained to operate normally and in emergencies in the face of a clear threat, as a single cohesive organism that transforms into a specific operational environment based on the principle of teamwork and interchangeability.