Basic course of safe handling of weapons for beginner shooters
The acquisition of weapons will not make you a great shooter, just as the presence of a scalpel will not make you a surgeon. First of all, you have to learn to handle weapons safely for yourself and others. To possess a weapon - does not mean to acquire it, but it means to know how to use it!
An armed but not trained person is a source of danger, first of all, for himself and surrounding people.
Do you have no experience with firearms?
Have you not practiced shooting for a long time?
The course is based on the many years of personal experience of the instructors of the Center for Special Practical Training 'SEAL' and includes:
- rules for the safe handling of firearms, hunting, and smooth-bore weapons;
- elements of practical and defense shooting.
YOU WILL LEARN
Safe and confident handling of different types of weapons:
- short-bore weapon (a traumatic pistol, a combat pistol);
- smoothbore weapon (a shotgun, a carbine, etc.).
Having completed safe weapon handling course, you will learn how:
- properly stored;
- shoot and move safely with all types of weapons.
And also you will learn the legal features of the weapon use.
- For those who legally own weapons, but who do not have experience using them;
- persons, who wish to improve their level of rifle training;
- personal security officers;
- security officers working with service weapons.
WHO CONDUCTS THE TRAINING?
The training is conducted by a judge, IPSC instructor, a judge of the national category of Ukraine on all-round bodyguards, an instructor on all-around bodyguards, a master of sports of Ukraine on all-around bodyguards, a master of sports of Ukraine on FPSU (serial class – a pistol) – Alekseenko Nikolay.
The training course on safe weapon handling is a proprietary, unique method developed by the instructor of the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” and based on common international practice. It is one of the few that takes into account the anthropological and psychological characteristics of a person, which allows each learner to choose his or her curriculum, taking into account the different level of training of course participants.
FORM OF THE COURSE CONDUCTING
- individual and group seminars
- introductory courses in IPSC
WHAT IS THE SUMMARY?
Passing through our course will take you to a high “level” of knowledge and bring your shooting skills to a more serious level that will allow you to participate in competitions of varying degrees of difficulty. Moreover, for representatives of law enforcement agencies, this is a great opportunity to improve the skills of safe handling of weapons and to perform official duties at the professional level.