Smoothbore weapons (a shotgun)
The old joke says that the best laser designator for a shotgun is a colander worn on a red light bulb, and you can use a compass needle instead of iron sights.
Do you want to learn how to safely and effectively use your shotgun aiming to shoot without relying on a compass, stars, or just good luck? Then welcome to the course for owners of smooth-bore weapons (shotguns) from the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL”.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
This course should be number 1 on your list if you use a smooth-bore weapon to protect your home and family!
You will form the correct idea of the possibilities of your shotgun. Instructors of the Center for the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” will teach you to shoot from all types of cartridges (a shotgun pellet, a canister-shot, a bullet) and tell about their differences and features of use. You will learn the legal basis for the use of hunting weapons in the defense of the house. Learn how to shoot accurately, taking into account the environment. Master the skills of quick response to threats. Practice in high-speed recharge.
The course summarizes and systemizes the successful experience of the use of smooth-bore weapons by citizens in defending home and by law enforcement officers during special operations. It is suitable for both beginners and experienced shooters. During training in the possession of a shotgun will be considered the most frequent causes of the attack, the effective use of a shotgun for the defense of home and family, setting up a gun and the choice of ammunition, fast reloading and positional shooting.
THE COURSE GOAL
Develop and strengthen the sustainable knowledge and skills necessary for the effective protection and defense of your own homes, as well as your loved ones with the help of civilian weapons.
- For those who want to learn how safely and effectively use a shotgun for home defense;
- For those, who want to improve their level and get new knowledge;
- For those, whose Shotgun lay in the safe and covered with a thick layer of dust.
WHO ARE TEACHERS
The training is conducted by a judge, IPSC instructor, a judge of the national category of Ukraine on all-round bodyguards, a master of sports of Ukraine on all-around bodyguards, a master of sports of Ukraine on IPSC (serial class – a gun) - Alekseenko Nikolay.
- Rules of safe handling of a weapon.
- Legal aspects of the use of smooth-bore weapons in protecting home and family.
- Home Defense - practical advice.
- Features and disadvantages of ammunition.
- Shooting skills of using a shotgun: stand, aiming, loading, recoil mitigation.
- Emergency and tactical recharge.
- Shooting from different ammunition in a residential environment.
- Shooting from different positions (shooting in motion, from uncomfortable positions, in low light conditions, using shelters, in cramped spaces).
- Shooting various targets (static and dynamic).
WHAT IS THE RESULT
At the end of the course, you will master the skills of effective defense of your home and family directly with your smooth-bore weapons in cases of unwanted armed guests attacking.
Anyone who legally owns his smooth-bore gun (a shotgun) can become a cadet. You should have with you:
- firearms license;
- protective glasses;
- hearing protection;
- weather-appropriate clothes.