First aid to victims, civilian courses
KNOWLEDGE THAT NEEDS EACH OF US!
Accidents and extreme situations occur more often than you think. They not only happen to someone who you can learn about from the news release on TV, but they can also happen to you, your colleagues, friends or relatives. Here are just a few examples of situations that occur most often:
What to do if a person is short of breath?
What to do if an apoplectic attack occurs with one of your loved ones?
Are you sure it's an apoplectic attack, not a heart attack?
How to provide first aid in case of bleeding?
And what to do if a person is suffocating?
Have you become thoughtful? What will you do in a similar situation?
Call an ambulance, stand and watch how a person is dying before your eyes, realizing that you can’t help him? Or will you take courses on first aid from the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” and gain knowledge that will help save a life?”
The choice is yours!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
After completing the course, you will know how to act in critical situations to save a person’s life.
The Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” will not teach you how to be a doctor, you will receive knowledge that will help you save the life of the victim and live up to the arrival of the ambulance.
We will turn the entire chaos of actions in your head to save the victim into a simple and understandable structure for you. You will understand that being able to provide first aid is as simple as being able to ride a bike.
The course is designed to educate ordinary people on the right actions when providing first aid to victims in different life situations. This course will destroy all stereotypes and everyday myths that you knew or heard before!
- For people without special medical education;
- For those who do not have the knowledge and practice of providing first aid (or they do, but this is not enough for you);
- For those who are ready to help and will not leave a person in critical condition.
Tedious, monotonous lectures throughout the course, during which you can knit a scarf - this is not for us! 80% of the time is focused on developing practical first aid skills. With the help of mannequins and simulators, instructors at the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” model real-life emergency scenarios and difficult situations. You will not leave our course until you succeed in making the correct algorithms for perfecting first aid to victims.
The training program for the provision of first aid is by international standards and includes the following cases:
- Psychological and legal basis for first aid;
- Must have-algorithm of actions during first aid.
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology;
- Resuscitation procedures;
- First aid for suffocation (actions to remove a foreign body from the respiratory tract);
- First aid for wounds (a head, limbs, a chest, an abdomen, a neck);
- First aid for injuries.
- First aid for burns and freeze burns. Additional case: heatstroke, hypothermia;
- First aid for poisoning;
- Victim transportation and evacuation;
- Special cases:
- First aid for electrical injury;
- First aid for drowning;
- Consequences of injuries;
- Epilepsy (an algorithm of action during an attack).
Training is conducted by instructors at the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” with extensive practical experience in the fields of tactical and emergency medicine.
WHAT IS THE RESULT
You will receive all the necessary skills for the premedical first aid provision, which will allow you:
- Do not panic during an emergency and properly analyze the situation;
- Know how to act in emergencies;
- Stop bleeding and provide first aid for injuries;
- Be able to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation correctly;
- Remove the foreign body from the respiratory tract;
- Provide first aid for exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Properly transport the injured.