Tactical medical protocol TCCC
The provision of medical care in battle is the main guarantee of saving the life of the wounded. Therefore, a soldier should be able not only to shoot but also to provide first aid.
Do you know how to provide first aid in the field conditions?
What will you do if a wounded man falls nearby and bleeds?
But what if you find yourself in his place?
If these simple questions are baffling you, we recommend you to take courses on tactical medicine by the TCCC standards in Ukraine from the Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL”!
The Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” will teach you how to provide first aid in combat conditions.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
After completing the courses, you will learn not only to provide first aid but also gain knowledge that will help you stay alive and subsequently complete the task. The acquired knowledge and skills of tactical medicine will allow you to act correctly in extreme situations.
The Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL” conducts training in conditions close to reality to teach cadets to act correctly in stressful situations. In the theoretical part of the training and seminars, you will become familiar with the methods of providing first aid in extreme conditions, and in the practical part, you will develop skills in different zones of the battlefield.
TCCC tactical medicine courses are designed to educate people without medical preparation in first aid in combat and extreme situations.
Courses are intended for:
- Law enforcement officers
- Special forces
- Security officers
- Police officers
- For those who want to be prepared for extreme life situations.
THE GOAL OF THE COURSES
Obtaining theoretical knowledge and developing practical skills to assist victims of injuries according to tactical protocols (TCCC), making up an individual first-aid kit.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE TACTICAL MEDICINE COURSES EXACTLY AT SSTTC "SEAL"?The courses will teach you to adequately respond in extreme situations and provide first aid, you will receive a clear and understandable algorithm of actions in the provision of first aid.
The courses are conducted by certified instructors, with many years of practical, combat and civilian experience, and fully comply with the TCCC standards and NATO medicine principles. The Survival And Special Training Tactics Center “SEAL «provides only relevant knowledge, confirmed by the experience of military operations!
- The basics of tactical and extreme medicine;
- TCCC First Aid Stages;
- Introducing the iFAK First Aid Kit and its contents:
- harnesses CAT, SOF, SWAT, Esmarch;
- Individual and group first-aid kits;
- Initial examination of the victim, identification of signs of life;
- Stop bleeding;
- Pneumothorax: open and closed;
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation as an emergency medical procedure;
- Injuries and wounds of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis;
- Methods of the evacuation of victims from the scene and the battlefield;
- Algorithm of actions for the provision of medical care in extreme situations;
- Behavior in a city occupied by troops;
- Look out, weapons!
- Skirmish on the street and in your house.